Curry Township, Sullivan County, Indiana
Location in Sullivan County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||35.12 sq mi (91.0 km2)|
|• Land||34.95 sq mi (90.5 km2)|
|• Water||0.17 sq mi (0.4 km2) 0.48%|
|Elevation||545 ft (166 m)|
|• Density||101.8/sq mi (39.3/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453250|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.12 square miles (91.0 km2), of which 34.95 square miles (90.5 km2) (or 99.52%) is land and 0.17 square miles (0.44 km2) (or 0.48%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Linton Township, Vigo County (north)
- Pierson Township, Vigo County (northeast)
- Jackson Township (east)
- Hamilton Township (south)
- Turman Township (southwest)
- Fairbanks Township (west)
- Prairie Creek Township, Vigo County (northwest)
The township contains these four cemeteries: Douglas Chapel, Ebenezer, McKinney and West Lawn.
Airports and landing strips
- Austin Air Ads Airport
- Northeast School Corporation
- Indiana's 8th congressional district
- State House District 45
- State Senate District 39
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Archived from the original on 2020-02-12. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Wolfe, Thomas Jefferson (1909). History of Sullivan County, Indiana. New York, Chicago: Lewis Publishing Company. pp. 43.