From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Curry house)
A Curry house may refer to a restaurant serving Indian cuisine, particularly in the UK, Australia, and Europe.
Curry House may refer to:
- J. L. M. Curry House, Talladega, Alabama
- Stockton-Curry House, Quincy, Florida
- Solomon S. Curry House, Ironwood, Michigan
- Abraham Curry House, Carson City, Nevada
- Daniel Curry House, Harrodsburg, Kentucky, listed on the NRHP in Mercer County, Kentucky
- Nathaniel Curry House, Roseburg, Oregon, listed on the NRHP in Douglas County, Oregon
- Lewis Curry House, Vernal, Utah, listed on the NRHP in Uintah County, Utah
- Curry-Chucovich House, Denver, Colorado, listed on the NRHP in Downtown Denver, Colorado
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Curry House.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.