(Redirected from Curry house)
A Curry house may refer to a restaurant serving Indian cuisine, particularly in the UK, Australia, and Europe.
Curry House may also refer to:
in the United States (by state then city)
- J. L. M. Curry House, Talladega, Alabama, listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP), in Talladega County, Alabama
- Curry-Chucovich House, Denver, Colorado, listed on the NRHP in Downtown Denver, Colorado
- Stockton-Curry House, Quincy, Florida, NRHP-listed, in Gadsden County, Florida
- Curry Hill Plantation, Bainbridge, Georgia, listed on the NRHP in Decatur County, Georgia
- Daniel Curry House, Harrodsburg, Kentucky, listed on the NRHP in Mercer County, Kentucky
- Solomon S. Curry House, Ironwood, Michigan, listed on the NRHP in Gogebic County, Michigan
- Abraham Curry House, Carson City, Nevada, listed on the NRHP in Carson City, Nevada
- Nathaniel Curry House, Roseburg, Oregon, listed on the NRHP in Douglas County, Oregon
- Lewis Curry House, Vernal, Utah, listed on the NRHP in Uintah County, Utah
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Curry House.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.