Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up curse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Curse, a spell or incantation intended to harm.
- The Curse, an informal term for the Biblical expulsion of Adam and Eve and the consequent Fall of man
- A euphemism for profanity
- "The curse", a euphemism for menstruation
- curses (programming library), a programming library for Unix and Unix-like systems
as a proper name or title
- Curse (rapper) (born 1978), German rapper
- Curse (Alien Sex Fiend album), 1990
- Curse (The Legendary Pink Dots album), 1983
- "Curses", a 2004 song by Bullet for My Valentine
- Curses (Vanna album), a 2007 album by Vanna
- Curses (Future of the Left album), a 2007 album by Future of the Left
- Curse (video game), a 1989 Sega Mega Drive console game
- Curses (video game), a 1993 interactive fiction computer game
- Curses!, a 1925 film directed by Fatty Arbuckle
- Curse, Inc., an online video game portal and software company.
- Curse (comics), a fictional villain in the comic book Spawn
- Curse and mark of Cain, the punishment of the first murder
- Curse of Turan, related to the misfortune(s) of Hungary and Hungarians
- Resource curse, the economic theory that wealth of resources slows national growth
- The Curse (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Curse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.