From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cursor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cursor may refer to:
- Cursor (user interface), an indicator used to show the current position for user interaction on a computer monitor or other display device
- Cursor (databases), a control structure that enables traversal over the records in a database
- Cursor (slide rule), aids in accurate measurement
- Cursor Models, made for the Mercedes Benz Museum, and as promotional models
- Cursor (magazine), an early magazine distributed on cassette from 1978 and into the early 1980s
- Cursor, a holographic sidekick character from the TV series Automan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cursor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.