Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cursor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cursor may refer to:
- Cursor (user interface), an indicator used to show the current position for user interaction on a computer monitor or other display device
- Cursor (databases), a control structure that enables traversal over the records in a database
- Cursor, a value that is the position of an object in some known data structure, a predecessor of pointers
- Cursor (slide rule), aids in accurate measurement
- Cursor Models, made for the Mercedes Benz Museum, and as promotional models
- Cursor (magazine), an early magazine distributed on cassette from 1978 and into the early 1980s
- Cursor, a holographic sidekick character from the TV series Automan
- Pointer (graphical user interfaces), commonly called a mouse cursor.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cursor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.