Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up curtis, Curtis, curtís, or curtìš in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Curtis or Curtiss is a given name and surname.
Curtis or Curtiss may also refer to:
- Curtis, Galicia, a municipality in the Province of A Coruña in the autonomous community of Galicia
- Curtis, Florida, an unincorporated community in Gilchrist County, Florida
- Curtis, Michigan, an unincorporated village in Portage Township, Mackinac County, Michigan
- Curtis Township, Michigan, a civil township in Alcona County, Michigan
- Curtis, Nebraska, a city in Frontier County, Nebraska
- Curtis (crater), formerly designated "Picard Z", a very small lunar crater in the western Mare Crisium
- Curtis CEM, producer of analog chips used in many synthesizers
- Curtis Publishing Company, American publisher
- Curtiss Aeroplane and Motor Company, a former American aircraft manufacturer, among the companies that in 1929 merged to form Curtiss-Wright
- Curtiss Candy Company, a former American candy company, purchased by Nestlé in 1990
- Curtiss-Wright, an American manufacturer of aviation components, formerly a leading aircraft manufacturer
- Curtis (50 Cent album), a 2007 album by American rapper 50 Cent
- Curtis (Curtis Mayfield album), a 1970 album by American soul/funk artist Curtis Mayfield
- Curtis Institute of Music, an American conservatory located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Curtis (comic strip), an American comic strip syndicated by King Features, created and illustrated by Ray Billingsley
- Curtis Cup, an Anglo-American trophy for women amateur golfers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Curtis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.