|Full name||Curtis Levi Haynes-Brown|
|Date of birth||15 April 1989|
|Place of birth||Ipswich, England|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|Maldon & Tiptree|
|2012||→ AFC Wimbledon (loan)||6||(0)|
|2012–2013||→ Cambridge United (loan)||4||(0)|
|2016–||Maldon & Tiptree||12||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17:13, 31 December 2013 (UTC).
Haynes-Brown began his career at Colchester United progressing through their youth system before being released in the summer of 2008, without making a senior appearance. He dropped into non-league football for three seasons with AFC Sudbury and Lowestoft Town before signing for Yeovil Town.
Haynes-Brown was born in Ipswich, Suffolk. He started his career at Colchester United spending seven years in the youth and reserve sides, during this time having a three-week trial for Ipswich Town, before being released in May 2008. He then signed for Isthmian League Division One North side AFC Sudbury, where he spent two seasons making over fifty appearances for the Suffolk side. Haynes-Brown then moved to Isthmian League Premier Division side Lowestoft Town signing a two-year contract and made 17 appearances helping them to the brink of promotion to the Conference South losing the Isthmian Premier League play-off final against Tonbridge Angels.
In July 2011, Haynes-Brown went on trial with Football League Two side Crewe Alexandra but failed to earn a contract. Following this, Haynes-Brown then went on trial with Football League One side Yeovil Town, this move angered Lowestoft's joint-manager Ady Gallagher who claimed Yeovil showed his club a lack of respect. Despite this Haynes-Brown signed a two-year contract with Yeovil, who paid Lowestoft a fee for his services. On 6 August 2011, Haynes-Brown made his debut in the 56th minute by coming on a substitute for Max Ehmer in a 2–0 defeat against Brentford. On 23 August 2012, Haynes-Brown joined League Two side AFC Wimbledon on loan for a month. On 25 August 2012, Haynes-Brown made his AFC Wimbledon debut in a 5–1 defeat against Bradford City and had the ignominy of scoring an own goal. After being injured in his first game for Wimbledon, Haynes-Brown appeared six times for Wimbledon in total before he returned to Yeovil at the completion of his two-month loan deal. On 22 November, after only appearing once for Yeovil since his return from Wimbledon, Haynes-Brown joined Conference National side Cambridge United on loan until January 2013.
On 4 January 2013, Haynes-Brown signed for Cambridge United on a free transfer from Yeovil Town signing a deal until the end of the season. Haynes-Brown made 14 further appearances for Cambridge before being released at the end of the season.
In July 2015, Haynes-Brown signed a one-year contract with Macclesfield Town. However, in a friendly game against Congleton Town, Haynes-Brown ruptured his Achilles tendon and missed most of the season. In February 2016 he signed for Maldon & Tiptree in the Isthmian League Division One North and went on to make 12 appearances in the 2015–16 season. It was confirmed in June 2016 that Haynes-Brown had re-signed for Maldon & Tiptree for the 2016–17 season.
- "List of Players under Written Contract Registered Between 01/01/2013 and 31/01/2013" (PDF). The Football Association. p. 10. Retrieved 5 July 2013.
- "First Team – Curtis Haynes-Brown". Yeovil Town FC.
- "Curtis Haynes-Brown". Lowestoft Town FC.
- "Tonbridge Angels clinch dramatic promotion". BBC Sport. 7 May 2011.
- "Crewe Alexandra defender Martin in make or break season". BBC Sport. 6 July 2011.
- "Crewe Alexandra decide to release five trialists". BBC Sport. 13 July 2011.
- "Lowestoft Town boss hits out at Yeovil over Haynes-Brown". BBC Sport. 20 July 2011.
- "Yeovil Town land defender Curtis Haynes-Brown". BBC Sport. 25 July 2011.
- "Brentford 0–2 Yeovil". BBC Sport. 6 August 2011.
- "AFC Wimbledon sign Yeovil's Curtis Haynes-Brown on loan". BBC Sport. 24 August 2012. Retrieved 24 August 2012.
- "Bradford 5–1 AFC Wimbledon". BBC Sport. 25 August 2012. Retrieved 25 August 2012.
- "Cambridge United sign Yeovil's Curtis Hayes-Brown". BBC Sport. 22 November 2012. Retrieved 23 November 2012.
- "Curtis Haynes-Brown signs for Cambridge United". BBC Sport. 4 January 2013. Retrieved 4 January 2013.
- "Cambridge United release six in shake-up". BBC Sport. 25 April 2013. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- "Fan favourite returns". Lowestoft Town FC. 15 July 2013. Retrieved 18 July 2013.
- "The Squad Re-Engage". Maldon & Tiptree. 18 June 2016. Retrieved 20 June 2016.