From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Curves)
|Look up curve or curves in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A curve is a geometrical object in mathematics.
Curve(s) may also refer to:
- Curve (band), an English alternative rock music group
- Curve (Doc Walker album) (2001)
- Curve (Our Lady Peace album) (2012)
- Curve (film), a 2015 film
- Curve (magazine), a U.S. lesbian magazine
- Curve (design magazine), an industrial design magazine
- Curve (theatre), a theatre in Leicester, United Kingdom
- Curve (tonality), a software technique for image manipulation
- Curves International, an international fitness franchise
- Grading curve, a system of grading students
- BlackBerry Curve, a series of phones from Research in Motion
- French curve, a template made out of plastic, metal or wood used to draw smooth curves
- Curveball, a baseball pitch often called simply a "curve"
- Curve, fragrance by Liz Claiborne
- Female body shape or curves
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Curve.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.