Cusco may also refer to:
- Cusco Region, geographic and political region in Peru with Cusco city as its capital
- Cusco Province, province in the Cusco Region
- Cusco District, district in Cusco Province
- Cusco (band), a German cross-cultural new age band named after the Inca capital city.
- Cuzco, Indiana, a small town in the United States
- Kuzco, a fictional character from the movie The Emperor's New Groove
- CUSCO Japan, Japanese automotive suspensions parts company.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cusco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.