Custe o Que Custar
|Custe o Que Custar|
|Directed by||Gonzalo Marco|
"Electric Head, Pt.1|
(Satan In High Heels Mix)"
"Shoot to Thrill"
|Country of origin||Brazil|
|No. of seasons||8|
|No. of episodes||399|
|Original release||March 17, 2008– December 21, 2015|
Custe o Que Custar (in English, Whatever it Takes, represented by the acronym CQC) was a Brazilian television comedy show, produced by Eyeworks and aired weekly by Rede Bandeirantes since March 17, 2008. It is currently presented by Dan Stulbach (who entered the program in 2015), and has in its team Marco Luque and Rafael Cortez. The news reports are conducted by Mauricio Meirelles (entered in November 2011), Lucas Salles (who joined the program in 2014), Juliano Dip and Erick Krominski (both since 2015).
The program covers weekly events from politics, arts and sports, from a humorous and satirical viewpoint. It often uses metalanguage by satirizing the very program on live transmissions, and introducing graphics and sound effects from the subjects.
- Current presenter
- Previous presenter(s)
- Current reporter
- Previous reporter(s)
|João Pedro Carvalho|
- "Dan Stulbach assume bancada do 'CQC', mas não quer ser comparado a Marcelo Tas" (in Portuguese). O Dia. 9 March 2015.
- Mariana Zylberkan (October 2011). "Ex-'Legendários' Maurício Meirelles assina contrato com o 'CQC'". Veja (in Portuguese).
- ""CQC" contrata novo repórter, que é ator no grupo "Parafernalha"" (in Portuguese). NaTelinha. 14 May 2014.
- "Veja entrevista exclusiva com Juliano Dip, o novo repórter do CQC" (in Portuguese). R7. 25 February 2015.
- "De palhaço de circo a novo repórter do "CQC": conheça Erick Krominski" (in Portuguese). iG. 6 March 2015.
- "Com Marcelo Tas e Rafinha Bastos, "CQC" estréia nesta segunda-feira na Band" (in Portuguese).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to CQC (Brazil).|