This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Career in fashion
This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He spent his childhood and adolescence in Barcelona, where he studied architecture. In 1980 he founded the label Custo Line with his brother David which in 1996 became Custo Barcelona and today is a label of Blue Tower S.L., Barcelona. Initially focusing on printed tops and T-shirts inspired by the looks of Californian surfers, the label meanwhile has added a full range of women's clothing, a men's line, as well as shoes and accessories. Since 2008 licenses for fragrances and perfumes have been issued.
Custo Dalmau is married to Eva Vollmer who is responsible for the label's kids line Custo Growing. Custo Dalmau is father to 2 daughters (one of which is not his biological daughter) and two sons. He spends his time between the family home in Barcelona and the USA which is the most important market for Custo Barcelona. 
- "Custo Barcelona Fall 2016 Ready-to-Wear Fashion Show". Vogue. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "Custo Barcelona Spring 2016 Ready-to-Wear Fashion Show". Vogue. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "Custo Barcelona Fall 2017 Ready-to-Wear Fashion Show". Vogue. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "Custo Dalmau". feldhommes.de. Archived from the original on 31 August 2010. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- "Biografia de Custo Dalmau". biografiasyvidas.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 3 January 2011.