Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up custodian or custodianship in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Custodian may refer to:
- Janitor, a person who repairs and maintains buildings
- Goalkeeper, in association football
- Fullback, in rugby, also called a sweeper
- Legal guardian or conservator, who may be called a custodian in some jurisdictions
- A religious term for an ordained Roman Catholic Priest
- Custodian of the Holy Land (i.e., Custos), an appointed ecclesiastical office in the Franciscan Order,
- Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, the official title of the head of Saudi Arabia, where the two holiest mosques of Islam are located
- Hashemite custodianship of Jerusalem holy sites, a role claimed by Jordan in administering Jerusalem's holy sites
- Custodian bank, an organization responsible for safeguarding a firm's or individual's financial assets
- Custodian helmet, the helmet worn by many members of the British Police Force
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Custodian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.