From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Custodian (disambiguation))
|Look up custodian or custodianship in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term custodian may refer to:
- Person who has responsibility for or looks after something, such as a museum, financial assets, or a culture or tradition;
- Janitor, a person who cleans, maintains, provides security and initiates repairs or makes minor repairs to buildings;
- Custodian bank, an organization responsible for safeguarding a firm's or individual's financial assets;
- Custodian helmet, the helmet worn by many members of the British Police Force;
- Legal guardian or conservator, who may be called a custodian in some jurisdictions;
- The nickname for NBA basketball player Brian Cardinal.
- to the Custodian of the Blessed Sacrament, a religious term for an ordained Roman Catholic Priest;
- to the Custodian of the Holy Land (i.e., Custos), an appointed ecclesiastical office in the Franciscan Order, approved by the Pope through the Holy See;
- to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, the official title of the head of Saudi Arabia, where the two holiest mosques of Islam are located.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Custodian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.