From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up custom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Custom may refer to:
- Convention (norm), a set of agreed, stipulated or generally accepted rules, norms, standards or criteria, often taking the form of a custom
- Custom (law) or customary law, laws and regulations established by common practice
- Norm (sociology), a rule that is socially enforced
- Minhag (pl. minhagim) – Jewish customs
- ʿUrf (Arabic: العرف) – the customs of a given society or culture
Brands, titles and proper names
- Custom (guitar), a model of guitar made by Fender
- Custom (musician), stage name for New York-based musician Duane Lavold
- Customs (TV series), an Irish television series that focuses on the daily lives of customs officers
- Kimber Custom, a type of pistol
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Custom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.