Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up customization in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Customization may refer to:
- Customization (anthropology), the process of cultural appropriation
- Mass customization, the use of computer-aided manufacturing systems to produce custom output
- Modding, a slang expression for modification of hardware, software, or other items
- Car tuning, the modification of an automobile, motor bike, scooter or moped
- Personalization, the use of technology to accommodate differences between individuals
- Custom-fit, a design term for personalization with geometric characteristics
- Bespoke, a term used in the UK for custom-made
- Custom software, software that is specially developed for some specific organization or other user.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Customization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.