Cut and paste (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cut and paste or copy and paste in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cut and paste or copy-paste may refer to:
- Cut, copy, and paste, a method for digital transfer of text or other data in computing
- Cut and paste job, a quick combination of pieces of text to form a work
- Copy & Paste (album), a repackaged version of Hurricane Venus by South Korean artist BoA
- "Copy, Paste", a song by American rapper Diggy Simmons
- Cut and Paste (film), a 2006 Egyptian film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cut and paste.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.