Cutaneous lymphoid hyperplasia
|Cutaneous lymphoid hyperplasia|
|Other names||Borrelial lymphocytoma, lymphadenosis benigna cutis, lymphocytoma cutis, pseudolymphoma, pseudolymphoma of Spiegler and Fendt, sarcoidosis of Spiegler and Fendt, Spiegler–Fendt lymphoid hyperplasia, Spiegler–Fendt sarcoid|
|Borrelial lymphocytoma on the cheek|
Cutaneous lymphoid hyperplasia refers to a groups of benign cutaneous disorders characterized by collections of lymphocytes, macrophages, and dendritic cells in the skin.:725 Conditions included in this groups are::725
- Cutaneous lymphoid hyperplasia with nodular pattern, a condition of the skin characterized by a solitary or localized cluster of asymptomatic erythematous to violaceous papules or nodules:725
- Cutaneous lymphoid hyperplasia with bandlike and perivascular patterns, a condition of the skin characterized by skin lesions that clinically resemble mycosis fungoides:726
Jessner lymphocytic infiltrate
Jessner lymphocytic infiltrate of the skin is a cutaneous condition characterized by a persistent papular and plaque-like skin eruption which can occur on the neck, face and back and may re-occur. This is an uncommon skin disease and is a benign collection of lymph cells. Its cause is not known and can be hereditary.:1887:727 It is named for Max Jessner. It is thought to be equivalent to lupus erythematosus tumidus.
- Rapini, Ronald P.; Bolognia, Jean L.; Jorizzo, Joseph L. (2007). Dermatology: 2-Volume Set. St. Louis: Mosby. ISBN 1-4160-2999-0.
- James, William D.; Berger, Timothy G.; et al. (2006). Andrews' Diseases of the Skin: clinical Dermatology. Saunders Elsevier. ISBN 0-7216-2921-0.
- synd/1371 at Who Named It?
- ORFUSS AJ (October 1953). "Lymphocytic infiltration of the skin". AMA Arch Derm Syphilol. 68 (4): 447–9. PMID 13091384.
- Jessner Lymphocytic Infiltration of the Skin at eMedicine
- Schachner, Lawrence A.; Hansen, Ronald C. (2011). Pediatric Dermatology. Elsevier Health Sciences. p. 1022. ISBN 0723436657.
|This cutaneous condition article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|