Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cute in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cuteness is a form of attractiveness associated with youthful traits.
Cute may also refer to:
- Cute (Japanese idol group), a Japanese idol girl group
- Cute (Maltese band), Malta's Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2007 entry
- Cute (album), by Arisa Mizuki
- "Cute", a song by Neal Hefti, popularized by Count Basie
- "Cute (I'm Not Cute)", a song by Blog 27
- "Cute", a song by Jerry Goldsmith from the Gremlins 2: The New Batch soundtrack
Abbreviations and acronyms
- CuTe, the chemical formula of the hard rubber vulcanite, a compound of copper and tellurium
- Qt (software), an application framework commonly pronounced cute
- CUTE-1.7 + APD, an amateur radio satellite operated by the Tokyo Institute of Technology
- China University of Technology, a private university in Taipei, Taiwan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cute.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.