The Cuvo is a river in central Angola. The river mouth is at the Atlantic Ocean at Benguela Bay, in Cuanza Sul Province. Cuvo is its name in its upper reaches; its lower course is called the Keve or Queve. The river is navigable upstream to Binga Falls near Gabela.
Its main tributaries include the Cussoi River.
- The Earth and Its Inhabitants ...: South and east Africa, Elisée Reclus, Ernest George Ravenstein, Augustus Henry Keane, D. Appleton, 1890, p. 8
- Angola Tourism Archived 2013-11-06 at the Portuguese Web Archive, Angola Embassy
- A Directory of African Wetlands, R. H. Hughes, J. S. Hughes, G. M. Bernacsek, IUCN, 1992
- A brief survey of the birds in Kumbira Forest, Gabela, Angola, Çagan H Sekercioglu and Adam Riley, Ostrich 2005, ISSN 0030-6525ISSN 0030-6525, 76(3&4): 111–117
- 5.1 Angola Archived 2014-05-12 at the Wayback Machine, Ramsar Sites Information Service