From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cuy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cuy may refer to:
- a large breed of guinea pig for its meat in the Andean regions of South America.
- CUY: the IATA airport code for Cue Airport in Western Australia.
Cuy is the name or part of the name of several communes in France:
- Cuy, Oise, in the Oise département
- Cuy, Yonne, in the Yonne département
- Cuy-Saint-Fiacre, in the Seine-Maritime département
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cuy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.