Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cuy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cuy may refer to:
- the name for guinea pig (sing. cuy; pl. cuyes) in the Andean regions of South America, generally raised for meat. In the US, a new large-sized breed from the Andes is now often called a cuy guinea pig.
- CUY: the IATA airport code for Cue Airport in Western Australia.
- CUY, Unión de Rugby de Cuyo in 1988 France rugby union tour of South America
Cuy is the name or part of the name of several communes in France:
- Cuy, Oise, in the Oise département
- Cuy, Yonne, in the Yonne département
- Cuy-Saint-Fiacre, in the Seine-Maritime département
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cuy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.