(Redirected from Cwd)Jump to navigation Jump to search
CWD may refer to:
As an abbreviation
- Chronic wasting disease, a disease of mule deer, whitetailed deer, elk, and moose
- Coarse woody debris, a term used for fallen dead trees and large branches
- Current working directory, a directory associated with each process on a computer
- Canada's Worst Driver, a Canadian television series on the Discovery Channel
- Chemical warfare defense, an abbreviation used in the military
- Chinese water dragon, a lizard native to China
- Cell wall-deficient bacteria, also called "L forms"
- Common and well-documented alleles, prevalence categories of human leukocyte antigen alleles
- Charge density wave, an ordered quantum fluid of electrons
As a code
- cwd, ISO 639-3 language code for the Woods Cree language
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CWD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.