Cwmbran Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium and sports complex in Cwmbran, Wales. The stadium holds 10,500 people and the main outdoor arena consists of an international standard athletics track and field surrounding a grass football pitch. It is the home ground of Cwmbran Town F.C..
The complex has an outdoor floodlit artificial playing surface for football and hockey.
Indoor facilities include a 25-metre swimming pool and one of the best indoor bowling facilities in Wales with 6 rinks .
The most recent investment in the centre is a state of the art Fitness Suite which includes:
- 45 station ‘state-of-the-art’ Fitness Suite
- Modern Health Suite including Sun Beds / Sauna / Jacuzzi / Steam Room
- Modern Dance/Group Exercise Studio
- 8 & 4 Court Sports Halls
- 1 Squash Court
- Beauty Therapy & Physiotherapy Treatment Rooms
- 3 Community/Meeting Rooms
- Party & Crèche Facilities
- Café & Bar
The Grandstand was condemned in 2012.
The Track was condemned for competition purposes in 2013 but is still certified for training purposes.
|This article about a Welsh sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|