From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cyanide is a class of chemical compounds.
Cyanide may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Cyanide & Happiness, a webcomic hosted on Explosm.net and written by four authors
- Cyanide (film), a 2006 Indian Kannada language film
- "Cyanide" (song), a song by Metallica
- "Cyanide", a song by Bad Religion from their album The Dissent of Man (2010)
- "Cyanide", a song by Deathstars from their album Termination Bliss (2006)
Brands and enterprises
- Cyanide (company), a game development studio
Cyanide as poison
- Cyanide fishing, an illegal form of fishing common in South East Asia, which usually uses the chemical compound sodium cyanide
- Cyanide poisoning, a form of poisoning that occurs when a living organism is exposed to a compound that produces cyanide ions when dissolved in water
- Cyanide millipede, a millipede found in the moist forests along the Pacific coast of North America, from California to British Columbia and Alaska and South East Asia
- Cyanide process, a metallurgical technique for extracting gold from low-grade ore by converting the gold to water-soluble aurocyanide metallic complex ions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cyanide.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.