Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cybele is an ancient goddess of fertility. Cybele may also refer to
- Cybele (actress), the stage name of Greek actress Cybele Andrianou (1887–1978)
- Cybele (comics) (active since 1985), Marvel Comics character
- Cybele (trilobite) (discovered 1846), a genus of trilobite
- Cybele asteroid, a group of asteroids in the main belt
- Cybele Records (founded 1994), German record label
- Cybèle Varela (born 1943), Brazilian artist
- 65 Cybele (discovered 1861), an asteroid
- Plaza de Cibeles, a famous square and fountain in Madrid, Spain, named for the goddess
- Sundays and Cybèle, a 1962 French film
- Cibell or Cebell, a musical composition named for the goddess
- Cybele's Reverie, a 1996 EP by the post-rock group Stereolab
- Cybele's Secret, a 2007 young-adult fantasy novel by Juliet Marillier
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cybele.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.