From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cybele is an ancient goddess of fertility. Cybele may also refer to
- Cybele (actress), the stage name of Greek actress Cybele Andrianou (1887–1978)
- Cybele (comics) (active since 1985), Marvel Comics character
- Cybele (trilobite) (discovered 1846), a genus of trilobite
- Cybele asteroid, a group of asteroids in the main belt
- Cybele Records (founded 1994), German record label
- Cybèle Varela (born 1943), Brazilian artist
- 65 Cybele (discovered 1861), an asteroid
- Plaza de Cibeles, a famous square and fountain in Madrid, Spain, named for the goddess
- Sundays and Cybèle, a 1962 French film
- Cibell or cebell, a musical composition named for the goddess
- Cybele's Reverie, a 1996 EP by the post-rock group Stereolab
- Cybele's Secret, a 2007 young-adult fantasy novel by Juliet Marillier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cybele.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.