|Products||Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim|
The company was founded in 1992 by Lester Humphreys, Ken Grey, and Herb Perez. Since 1992, they produced expansion packs for MechWarrior 4, Heroes of Might and Magic II, and Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal. They also produced Playboy: The Mansion (2004), a simulation game based on the life of Hugh Hefner and Playboy, and a PlayStation 2 version of the classic board game Risk. Their most notable game is Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim, whose original concept was created by Jim DuBois, who worked for the company as a senior designer.
In 2005, Cyberlore ceased development of general entertainment games after the collapse of their publisher, Hip Games, and the subsequent layoff of two-thirds of their staff. The company refocused on the serious game corporate training market, under the new company name of Minerva.
- Al-Qadim: The Genie's Curse (1994)
- Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall (1995)
- Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal (1996)
- Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Price of Loyalty (1997)
- Deadlock II: Shrine Wars (1998)
- Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim (2000)
- Majesty: The Northern Expansion (2001)
- MechWarrior 4: Black Knight (2001)
- MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries (2002)
- Risk: Global Domination (2003)
- Playboy: The Mansion (2004)