Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cybernetics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cybernetics is a transdisciplinary approach for exploring regulatory systems, their structures, constraints, and possibilities, but has other definitions.
Cybernetics may also refer to:
- Cybernetics: Or the Control and Communication in the Animal and the Machine, a 1948 book by Norbert Wiener
- Cybernetics and Human Knowing, a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal
- Cybernetics and Systems, formerly Journal of Cybernetics, a peer-reviewed scientific journal
- Cybernetics Society, UK society for the promotion of cybernetics
- Second-order cybernetics, the cybernetics of cybernetics
- Computer security
- All pages beginning with Cybernetic
- All pages with a title containing cybernetic
- All pages with a title containing cybernetics
- Cyber (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cybernetics.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.