From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cybernetics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cybernetics is a transdisciplinary approach for exploring regulatory systems, their structures, constraints, and possibilities, but has other definitions.
Cybernetics may also refer to:
- Cybernetics: Or the Control and Communication in the Animal and the Machine, a 1948 book by Norbert Wiener
- Cybernetics and Human Knowing, a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal
- Cybernetics and Systems, formerly Journal of Cybernetics, a peer-reviewed scientific journal
- Second-order cybernetics, the cybernetics of cybernetics
- Cybernetics Society
- Computer security
- All pages beginning with "Cyber"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cybernetics.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.