From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cyberpunk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cyberpunk is a literary subgenre of science fiction.
Cyberpunk may also refer to:
- Cyberpunk (album), a 1993 album by Billy Idol
- Cyberpunk (novel), a science fiction short story and novel originally written by Bruce Bethke in 1980
- Cyberpunk 2020, a role-playing game written by Mike Pondsmith
- GURPS Cyberpunk, a genre toolkit for role-playing games
- Cyberpunk 2077, a role-playing video game announced in 2012, developed by CD Projekt RED
- Cyberpunks, a top down shooter game released in 1993
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cyberpunk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.