Cover to Issue #8.
|Publication date||July 1993 - February 1994|
|No. of issues||8|
|Main character(s)||Captain Jennifer Cabre-Rios
Commander Yan Onanwro
|Written by||Gary Russell|
Cyberspace 3000 is a comic book that was published by the Marvel UK imprint of Marvel Comics from 1993 to 1994. The series follows the adventures of the 31st century spaceship Sol III, which has fled Earth with a cargo of refugees.
Although the series is mostly science fiction, it is also tied to the Marvel Universe and occasionally features appearances by established Marvel characters such as Galactus, the Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock, as well as the Marvel UK heroine Dark Angel.
The premise of Cyberspace 3000 is closely linked to another Marvel series, the Guardians of the Galaxy, with the Sol III ship fleeing an invasion by the alien Badoon. This connection is emphasized by references to related characters appearing in some characters dialogue - crewmembers swear "by Korvac's mother" and also "thank Korvac" for a lucky escape.
- Captain Jennifer Cabre-Rios
- Shan O'Meara
- Commander Yan Onanwro
- Doctor S'Rell
- Sol, the onboard computer system. Described as a 'Mark IV' A.I. system.
- The Clan Cyorse, a fanatical religious order.
- The Trilexia, an insectoid alien race
- Sol III at the Appendix to the Handbook of the Marvel Universe
- Gamble at the Appendix to the Handbook of the Marvel Universe
- 'Cyberspace 3000' at the Grand Comics Database
- Cyberspace 3000[permanent dead link] at the Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators
- Cyberspace 3000 at the Comic Book DB
- Cyberspace 3000 at the Big Comic Book DataBase
|This UK comics–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a Marvel Comics title is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|