From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cycle, cyclic, or cyclical in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cycle or cyclic may refer to:
- Cyclic (mathematics), a list of mathematics articles with "cyclic" in the title
- Cycle (algebraic topology), a simplicial chain with 0 boundary
- Cycle (graph theory), a nontrivial path in a graph from a node to itself
- Cyclic group, a group generated by a single element
- Cycle (sequence), a sequence with repeating values
- Cycle detection, the algorithmic problem of detecting eventual repetitions in sequences generated by iterated functions
- Cycle, a set equipped with a cyclic order
- Necklace (combinatorics), equivalence classes of cyclically ordered sequences of symbols modulo certain symmetries
- Cyclic permutation, a basic permutation (all permutations are products of cycles)
- Cycles per second, a unit of frequency, the modern equivalent being hertz
- Turn (geometry) or cycle, a unit of plane angle equal to 360 degrees
- Cycle (music) - may refer to a set of musical pieces that belong together (e.g. song cycle) or a harmonic cycle - repetition of a harmonic sequence. See also Cyclic form and Interval cycle.
- Cycle, a 2003 album by Merzbow
- Cycle, a 2014 album by Buckethead.
- Cycle (Paul Horn album), 1965
- Cycles (Cartel album) (2009)
- Cycles (David Darling album) (1981)
- Cycles (The Doobie Brothers album) (1989)
- Cycles (Frank Sinatra album) (1968)
- Cycles (Redbone album)
- Cyclic form, a technique of construction involving multiple sections or movements
- Interval cycle, a collection of pitch classes generated from a sequence the same interval class
- Cycle (baseball), a single, double, triple, and home run (in any order) by the same player in one game
- Cycle (film), a 2008 Malayalam film
- Cycle (gene)
- Cycle (magazine), an American motorcycling enthusiast magazine
- Charge cycle, charging and discharging a rechargeable battery
- Instruction cycle, the time period during which a computer processes a machine language instruction
- Reference cycle, where a software object refers directly or indirectly to itself
- Social cycle, various cycles in social sciences
- Cyclic compound
- Cyclic flower, in botany, one way in which flower parts may be arranged
- Cycles, a render engine for Blender
- Cyclic, a primary flight control for helicopters
- The Cycle (disambiguation)
- Thermodynamic cycle
- All pages beginning with "Cycle"
- All pages with titles containing Cycle
- All pages beginning with "cycl"
- All pages with titles containing cycl
- Frequency (disambiguation)
- Periodic, periodicity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cycle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.