Jump to navigation Jump to search
The first issue of Cyclist, November 2012
|First issue||November 2012|
The Cyclist magazine was founded in 2012, before launching a website in 2015.
- "Meet the Cyclist team". Cyclist. London: Dennis Publishing. Retrieved 15 April 2020.
- "About us". Cyclist. London: Dennis Publishing. Retrieved 15 April 2020.
- Pidgeon, David (15 July 2015). "Cyclist magazine expands reach with new UK website". Mediatel. Retrieved 15 April 2020.
- "PPA Awards 2015 – the winners". InPublishing. 10 July 2015. Retrieved 15 April 2020.
- Degun, Gurjit (1 July 2016). "Campaign's Kate Magee wins Business Writer of the Year at PPA Awards". Campaign US. London: Haymarket Media Group. Retrieved 15 April 2020.
|This sports magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.
|This cycling-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|