|Release date||February, 1988|
Cyclone was the 2nd machine from Williams after Comet depicting the Coney Island amusement park. The game has no multiball which is not typical for its era. The next sequel was Hurricane in 1991.
The playfield features boomerang, comet, spookhouse, and cyclone shots. Images on the moving ferris wheel depict a young couple kiss as it turns. The art on the side of the backbox features an asian type dragon and on the side of cabinet a carnival type design.
Cyclone was previously available as a licensed table in The Pinball Arcade. FarSight, the developer of The Pinball Arcade, lost the licenses to all Williams and Bally tables as of June 30, 2018.
- "Internet Pinball Machine Database: Williams 'Cyclone'". Ipdb.org. Retrieved 2015-08-28.
- "Restored – Williams (1988) Cyclone Pinball - Castle Classic Arcade". www.castleclassicarcade.com.
- "Pinball News - First and Free". www.pinballnews.com.
- "Pinball Archive Rule Sheet: Cyclone". pinball.org.
- "CYCLONE PINBALL BY WILLIAMS 1988 at WWW.PINBALLREBEL.COM". www.pinballrebel.com.
- Cyclone at the Internet Pinball Database
|This pinball article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|