|Full name||Cyle Justin Brink|
|Date of birth||16 January 1994|
|Place of birth||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Weight||98 kg (15 st 6 lb; 216 lb)|
|School||King Edward VII School, Johannesburg|
|Rugby union career|
Cyle Justin Brink (born 16 January 1994 in Johannesburg, South Africa) is a South African rugby union player, currently playing with domestic South African rugby with the Golden Lions and Super Rugby with the Lions. His regular position is flanker.
While at school at King Edward VII School, Brink was called up to the Golden Lions side for the 2012 Under-18 Craven Week tournament. The following year, he played in ten matches for the Golden Lions U19 side during the 2013 Under-19 Provincial Championship competition. During September, he was also drafted into the Golden Lions U21 side, making four starts for that side during the 2013 Under-21 Provincial Championship.
He made his first class debut for the Golden Lions during the 2014 Vodacom Cup competition. He started in their opening day match against the Leopards in Potchefstroom, helping them to an 18–16 victory. Two weeks later, in his second match for the Golden Lions, he scored his first senior try against neighbours Blue Bulls, but it wasn't enough to prevent them falling to a 22–20 defeat. He also scored two tries in their match against the whipping boys of the competition, the Limpopo Blue Bulls, getting a try in each half to help the team to a 110–0 win. He made a total of eight starts during the competition – starting all of them and scoring three tries.
Lions Super Rugby
- "SA Rugby Player Profile – Cyle Brink". South African Rugby Union. Retrieved 29 May 2016.
- "Junior Springboks named for JWC 2014". South African Rugby Union. 22 April 2014. Archived from the original on 6 June 2016. Retrieved 6 June 2016.
- "SA Rugby Match Centre – Leopards XV 16-18 Golden Lions". South African Rugby Union. 7 March 2014. Retrieved 1 July 2016.
- "SA Rugby Match Centre – Vodacom Blue Bulls 22-20 Golden Lions". South African Rugby Union. 22 March 2014. Retrieved 1 July 2016.
- "SA Rugby Match Centre – Assupol Limpopo Blue Bulls 0-110 Golden Lions". South African Rugby Union. 12 April 2014. Retrieved 1 July 2016.
- "Lions maul Cheetahs".