Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cylinder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cylinder is a basic curvilinear geometric shape.
Cylinder may also refer to:
- Cylinder (algebra), the Cartesian product of a set with its superset
- Cylinder (disk drive), a division of data in a disk drive
- Cylinder (engine), the space in which a piston travels in an engine
- Cylinder (firearms), the rotating part of a revolver containing multiple chambers
- Cylinder (gastropod), a subgenus of sea snails
- Cylinder (locomotive), the components that convert steam power into motion
- Cylinder (optometry)
- Cylinder, Iowa, a city in Palo Alto County, Iowa, United States
- Cylinder set, a natural basic set in product spaces
- Cylinder set measure, a way to generate a measure over product spaces
- Cylindera, a genus of ground beetles
- All pages beginning with Cylinder
- All pages with a title containing Cylinder
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cylinder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.