Cylon may refer to:
Cylon of Athens, an Athenian who attempted to take over Athenian rule.
Cylon of Croton, who led a revolt against the Pythagoreans.
- Cylon (Battlestar Galactica), a cybernetic civilization in the Battlestar Galactica universe
Places in the United States
- Cylon, Wisconsin, a town in St. Croix County, Wisconsin
- Cylon (community), Wisconsin, an unincorporated community in St Croix County, Wisconsin
- Cylon of Athens, who attempted a coup in 632 BCE, the first reliably dated event in Athenian history
- Cylon Controls Ltd., a building management systems company based in Dublin, Ireland
- Ceylon, British colonial name for Sri Lanka
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cylon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.