Cynocephalus may refer to;
- Cynocephaly, a Greek word, literally meaning "dog-head", for a number of mythical creatures with the heads or faces of dogs
- Philippine flying lemur (Cynocephalus volans), one of two species of flying lemurs
- Yellow baboon (Papio cynocephalus), a baboon from the Old World monkey family
- Kinda baboon (Papio cynocephalus kindae), a subspecies of baboon
- Thylacine (Thylacinus cynocephalus), commonly known as the Tasmanian tiger
- Rainette nébuleuse (Scinax cynocephalus), a species of frog in the Hylidae family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cynocephalus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.