|Full name||Cynthia Diane Kauffman|
|Country represented||United States|
|Born||August 23, 1948|
|Height||1.60 m (5 ft 3 in)|
|Skating club||Seattle SC|
Cynthia Diane Kauffman (married name: Marshall; born August 23, 1948 in Seattle, Washington) is an American pair skater. With brother Ronald Kauffman, she a four-time (1966–1969) U.S. national champion and a three-time (1966–1968) World bronze medalist. They represented the United States at the 1964 Winter Olympics and the 1968 Winter Olympics, placing 8th in 1964 and 6th in 1968.
|U.S. Champ.||4th J||2nd J||3rd||2nd||1st||1st||1st||1st|
|J = Junior level|
- "ISU Official Results: World Figure Skating Championships - Pairs" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2016-03-03. Retrieved 2009-01-19.
- Hall of Fame Members: UNITED STATES HALL OF FAME Archived September 5, 2007, at the Wayback Machine
- Cynthia Kauffman at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com (archived)
- Cynthia Diane Kauffman at the International Olympic Committee
- Past U.S. Champions - Senior at the Wayback Machine (archived 2012-02-09) (123 KiB)