Cynthia Morrison aka "Cindini" is an escapologist and strongwoman who is based in Palm Beach, Florida, USA. She has competed in powerlifting, Scottish highland games and track & field events. In addition she has competed in a modern form of medieval jousting. She is also a professional knife thrower.
Sporting titles and awards
- World Natural Powerlifting Federation (WNPF) 1992 Submaster World Champion; world records in Squat, Bench Press, Deadlift, and Total.
- American Powerlifting Alliance (APA) 1992 Submaster National Champion and 1992 Florida Woman Powerlifter of the Year, Florida state deadlift record.
- Natural Athlete Strength Association (NASA) Bench Press Record, 1990.
- American Drug Free Powerlifting Association (ADFPA) 1989 Miss Georgia Ironman
- United States Powerlifting Federation (USPF) 1988 Region III Champion
Track and Field
- Two-time National champion, #20 weight throw (W35), USA Track & Field (USATF) masters indoor championships, 1997 & 1998.
- American record holder, #20 weight (W35), 1998.
- USATF #1 ranking, #20 weight throw (W35), 1997.
- USATF Masters Three time "All-American" standard of excellence, #20 weight throw (W35), 1996; #35 superweight throw (W35), 1998, #20 weight throw (W45), 2005.
- 2000 AJA International Women's Jousting Champion.
- 1999 AJA International Women's Jousting Champion.
Scottish Highland Games
- Ambassador Award Oscar Heidenstam Foundation. London: March, 2000.
- First woman to compete in Scotland in the heavy athletics (turning the caber, stone throw, #28 weight throw, hammer throw), 1994.
- Citizen Patriot Award 2000 Presented at American Legion Post 269
- McDivitt, Lisa, Taste my lance, you varlet! Jousting comes on strong in America, Columbia News Service, retrieved 2007-03-15
- Roe, Amy (28 December 2000), "Cindini", Brownward-Palm Beach New Times, retrieved 2007-03-15
- Rodgers, Anne, (16 February 2008), "February's Gutsy Gal is in a class all her own", Palm Beach Post.
- Bower-Doucette, Amy, ( 28 May 2008 ), "Jousting Teacher a Throwback to another Era" Palm Beach Post.