From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to navigation Jump to search
- Stephanus of Byzantium, Ethnica, §K395.11
- Pseudo Scylax, Periplous, §67
- Periplus of Pseudo-Scylax, p. 27; Stephanus of Byzantium. Ethnica. s.v.
- Richard Talbert, ed. (2000). Barrington Atlas of the Greek and Roman World. Princeton University Press. p. 51, and directory notes accompanying.
- Lund University. Digital Atlas of the Roman Empire.
|This article about a location in ancient Thrace is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This geographical article about a location in Çanakkale Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Cypasis&oldid=969421721"