From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cyprian can refer to:
- A synonym for Cypriot, someone or thing from Cyprus
- The Cyprian, an epithet for Aphrodite, because of her association with Cyprus
- St. Cyprian (Kyprianos), bishop of Carthage
- Cyprian, Metropolitan of Moscow
- St. Cyprian of Antioch (or of Nicomedia). See, Cyprian and Justina.
- Cyprianus Gallus, poet
- St. Cyprian of Toulon
- The Blessed Cyprian Michael Iwene Tansi
- Cyprian (Bishop of Wrocław)
- Fra Cyprian (Franz Ignaz Jaschke, 1724 - 1775), the Camaldolese monk de:Fra Cyprian sk:Cyprián z Červeného Kláštora.
- Blessed Cyprian of Suzdal, Fool-for-Christ and Wonderworker
- St Cyprian's, Clarence Gate, Anglican church in London
- St. Cyprian's Church, Sneinton, Anglican church in Nottingham
- St. Cyprian's Church, Hay Mills, Anglican church in Birmingham
- St Cyprian's Cathedral, Kimberley, Anglican cathedral in South Africa
- St Cyprian's Church, Lenzie
- St. Cyprian's School, Cape Town, a school in South Africa
- St Cyprian's Grammar School, Kimberley, a school in South Africa
- St Cyprian's School, a school in England
- Saint-Cyprien (disambiguation), various places
- Ciprian, the Romanian spelling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cyprian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.