Cyprus University of Technology
|Location||Limassol, Limassol District, Cyprus|
|Cyprus University of Technology|
|THE-WUR World||351-400 (2018)|
The Cyprus University of Technology (CUT) (Greek: Τεχνολογικό Πανεπιστήμιο Κύπρου or "ΤΕ.ΠΑ.Κ.", Turkish: Kıbrıs Teknoloji Üniversitesi), is a university established in 2004. Its first intake of students was for the academic year 2007–08. The establishment of the CUT is an attempt to fill in gaps that still exist within Cyprus' higher education by offering degrees in undergraduate and post graduate levels that are not offered by the University of Cyprus or by other higher education institutions.
CUT provides six faculties that students can choose from like Faculty of Geotechnical Sciences and Environmental Management, Faculty of Management and Economics, Faculty of Communication and Media Studies, Faculty of Health Sciences, Faculty of Fine and Applied Arts, Faculty of Engineering and Technology and one Language Centre .
- "QS World University Rankings - 2014". QS Quacquarelli Symonds Limited. 2014. Retrieved 20 September 2014.
- "CYPRUS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY". THE RANKING.
- "World University Rankings". Times Higher Education. 2014. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
- "Academic Ranking of World Universities - 2014". ShanghaiRanking Consultancy. 2014. Retrieved 1 September 2014.
- "Cyprus University of Technology to open officially on September 8". Financial Mirror. 23 August 2007. Archived from the original on 28 September 2007. Retrieved 24 August 2007.
- (archive article), 20 December 2003, The Cyprus Mail Archived 27 September 2007 at the Wayback Machine.
- "President Papadopoulos inaugurates Cyprus University of Technology". Financial Mirror. 10 September 2007. Retrieved 12 September 2007.[dead link]
|This Cypriot university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|