Cyprus University of Technology
This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (February 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Cyprus University of Technology|
|THE-WUR World||351-400 (2018)|
The Cyprus University of Technology (CUT) (Greek: Τεχνολογικό Πανεπιστήμιο Κύπρου or "ΤΕ.ΠΑ.Κ.", is a university established in 2004. Its first intake of students took place in the academic year 2007–08. The establishment of CUT is an attempt to fill in gaps that still exist within Cyprus' higher education by offering degrees in undergraduate and post graduate levels that are not offered by the University of Cyprus or by other higher education institutions.
According to recent international rankings, Cyprus University of Technology is ranked:
- Among the top 300-350 Universities in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018-2019
At present, the University consists of six faculties and a Language Center:
- Faculty of Geotechnical Sciences and Environmental Management
- Faculty of Management and Economics
- Faculty of Communication and Media Studies
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Fine and Applied Arts
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Language Centre
- "CYPRUS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY". THE RANKING.
- "Cyprus University of Technology to open officially on September 8". Financial Mirror. 23 August 2007. Archived from the original on 28 September 2007. Retrieved 24 August 2007.
- (archive article), 20 December 2003, The Cyprus Mail Archived 27 September 2007 at the Wayback Machine
- "President Papadopoulos inaugurates Cyprus University of Technology". Financial Mirror. 10 September 2007. Retrieved 12 September 2007.[dead link]
- "World University Rankings 2019".
- "Cyprus University of Technology". Cyprus University of Technology. Retrieved 24 October 2018.
|This Cypriot university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|