9 recognized species, see article.
Cypseloides is a genus of swift in the family Apodidae. It contains nine described species. They occur mainly in Central and South America. The exception being the American black swift, which has a wide range into North America.
- Spot-fronted swift (Cypseloides cherriei)
- White-chinned swift (Cypseloides cryptus)
- Sooty swift (Cypseloides fumigatus)
- White-chested swift (Cypseloides lemosi)
- Rothschild's swift (Cypseloides rothschildi)
- Great dusky swift (Cypseloides senex)
- White-fronted swift (Cypseloides storeri)
- American black swift (Cypseloides niger)
|This Apodiformes-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|