From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cyrano may refer to:
- Cyrano (Damrosch), 1913 opera by Walter Damrosch
- Cyrano, a 1958 musical by David Shire and Richard Maltby, Jr.
- Cyrano (musical), 1973 musical with music by Michael J. Lewis, libretto and lyrics by Anthony Burgess
- Cyrano: The Musical, a 1991 Dutch musical by Ad van Dijk which opened on Broadway in 1993
- Cyrano (opera), 2007 opera by David DiChiera
- Cyrano Agency, a 2010 Korean film
- 3582 Cyrano, small main belt asteroid
- Cyrano (crater), lunar impact crater that lies on the far side of the Moon
- Cyrano, the radar type of the Dassault Mirage fighter aircraft
- Cyrano Jones, fictional Star Trek character who deals in tribbles
- Cyrano (genus) a damselfly genus of the Chlorocyphidae family
- Cyrano (shorthand for cyranoid), a person who is instructed by radio as to what to say
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cyrano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.