Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cyrano may refer to:
- Cyrano (Damrosch), 1913 opera by Walter Damrosch
- Cyrano, a 1958 musical by David Shire and Richard Maltby, Jr.
- Cyrano (musical), 1973 musical with music by Michael J. Lewis, libretto and lyrics by Anthony Burgess
- Cyrano: The Musical, a 1991 Dutch musical by Ad van Dijk which opened on Broadway in 1993
- Cyrano (opera), 2007 opera by David DiChiera
- Cyrano Agency, a 2010 Korean film
- 3582 Cyrano, small main belt asteroid
- Cyrano (crater), lunar impact crater that lies on the far side of the Moon
- Cyrano, the radar type of the Dassault Mirage fighter aircraft
- Cyrano Jones, fictional Star Trek character who deals in tribbles
- Cyrano (genus) a damselfly genus of the Chlorocyphidae family
- Cyrano (shorthand for cyranoid), a person who is instructed by radio as to what to say
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cyrano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.