14 October 1977 |
|Alma mater||Grenoble ENSEEG|
|Employer||Renault Sport F1 Team|
Cyril Abiteboul (born 14 October 1977) is a French motor racing engineer and manager. From 2013 to 2014 he was the team principal of Caterham Formula One team, and is currently Managing Director of the Renault Sport F1 Team.
After graduating in 2001, Abiteboul joined Renault at Boulogne-Billancourt. He was made Business Development Manager for the Renault F1 team in 2007 and went on to become Executive Director of Renault Sport F1 in 2010.
He joined Caterham F1 Team in September 2012. The Frenchman previously worked with team partner Renault, where he was Deputy Managing Director of Renault Sport F1. On 8 November 2012, Abiteboul was appointed as team principal of Caterham, taking the place of Tony Fernandes.
- Codling, Stuart (June 2013). "In profile: Cyril Abiteboul". F1 Racing. Haymarket (208): 95. ISSN 1361-4487.
- "Répertoire des Ingénieurs et des Scientifiques". repertoire.iesf.fr. Retrieved 11 October 2017.
- Benson, Andrew. "Singapore GP: Caterham's Tony Fernandes announces shake-up". BBC, 21 September 2012. Retrieved on 25 May 2013.
- Benson, Andrew. "Caterham name 35-year-old Cyril Abiteboul as team principal". BBC, 8 November 2012. Retrieved on 25 May 2013.
- "Renault confirmed Abiteboul's return". 3 July 2014. Retrieved 29 January 2015.
- "Cyril Abiteboul: Managing Director". Archived from the original on 28 January 2015. Retrieved 29 January 2015.
|This biographical article related to French auto racing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Formula One biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|