Cyril C. Valloor
Cyril C. Valloor is a former India men's national volleyball team player from Kerala. He represented the country in several competitions, including the 1986 Seoul Asian Games where he captained the Indian team that won the bronze medal.  In the 1980s Indian volleyball was a force to reckon with when Jimmy George and Cyril Valloor played for the country.
- "Indian Medal Winners in Asian Games". Indian Olympic Association. Retrieved 17 January 2010.
- "The prized bronze in Seoul".
- "Short Corner -- Chandigarh". The Indian Express. 9 December 1998. Retrieved 17 January 2010.
- "Arjuna Awardees". Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports. Archived from the original on 25 December 2007. Retrieved 17 January 2010.
- "Star players of yesteryear remember a volleyball legend". The Hindu. 1 December 2009. Retrieved 17 January 2010.
- "Department of Physical Education". University of Calicut. Archived from the original on January 29, 2009. Retrieved 25 January 2010.
|This biographical article relating to volleyball in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|