Cythera may refer to:
- Cythera (island) an island of Greece, also written Kythira, Kythera, Kithira
- Cytherean pertaining to the island Cythera
- Cythera (video game) a computer game by Ambrosia Software
- USS Cythera, the name of two US Navy ships
- Cythera (novel), a 1998 novel by Richard Calder
- Cythera (yacht), a steel ketch, designed and built by Peter A. Fenton
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cythera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.