Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Low red blood cell count: resulting in anemia.
- Low white blood cell count: leukopenia or neutropenia. Because neutrophils make up at least half of all white cells, they are almost always low in leukopenia.
- Low platelet count: thrombocytopenia.
- Low granulocyte count: granulocytopenia
- Low red blood cell, white blood cell, and platelet counts: pancytopenia.
- Polycythemia, the opposite of anemia
- Seidel, M. (2014). Autoimmune and other cytopenias in primary immunodeficiencies: pathomechanisms, novel differential diagnoses, and treatment. Blood, 124(15), 2337-2344. https://dx.doi.org/10.1182/blood-2014-06-583260
|This article about a disease of the blood or immune system is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|