This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Czech Miss was established in 2005 and is organized and produced by Michaela Maláčová, Miss Czechoslovakia 1991 and director of Miss Marketing s.r.o. From 2005-09, the pageant selected a winner to represent the country in Miss Universe, and a first runner up participated in the Miss Earth pageant. In 2010, Czech Miss and its rival pageant, Miss Czech Republic (Czech: Miss České Republiky) merged under the direction of Maláčová, and two winners were selected. The winner of Czech Miss 2010 competed in Miss Universe 2010 and Czech Miss World 2010 vied in Miss World 2010, while the first runner up competed in Miss Earth 2010 pageant.
Since 2011 the pageant has selected three winners: Czech Miss, Czech Miss World, and Czech Miss Earth to compete in Miss Universe, Miss World, and Miss Earth respectively. Since 2016, the pageant no longer crowns Czech Miss World; the third places goes to represent in Miss Supranational pageant.
- Color key
- Declared as Winner
- Ended as runner-up
- Ended as one of the finalists or semifinalists
From 1993 to 2004, Czech Republic competed at the Miss Universe under the Miss Czech Republic organization which the runner up represented the nation. In 2005, Michaela Maláčová established Czech Miss, whose winner then competed in the Miss Universe pageant. On occasion, when the winner does not qualify due to the age requirement, a runner-up is sent. The winner went to Miss World while runners up were sent to Miss Universe in some of the years (Vice Versa).Czech Miss has lost the Miss World franchise in 2016.
|Year||Česká Miss||Town||Notes||Placement||Special Awards|
|2007||Lucie Hadašová||Prague||-||Top 15|
|2008||Eliška Bučková||Hodonín||Top Model of the World 2010
|2009||Iveta Lutovská||Třeboň||Miss Model of the World 2007||Top 10|
|2010||Jitka Válková||Třebíč||-||Top 15|
|2011||Jitka Nováčková||České Budějovice||Elite Model Look ČR 2009
|2012||Tereza Chlebovská||Krnov||Miss Praha Open 2011||Unplaced|
|2013||Gabriela Kratochvílová||Chotěboř||First Short-hair Miss Czech Republic||Unplaced|
|2015||Nikol Švantnerová||České Budějovice||-||Unplaced|
|2018||Lea Šteflíčková||Ústí nad Labem||-||TBD||TBD|
Česká Miss World
From 1993 to 2009, Czech Republic competed at Miss World through the Miss Czech Republic organization. However, in 2010, after the pageant went bankrupt, Michaela Maláčová took over the Miss World franchise in the Czech Republic. The winner or one of the top 3 was assigned to Miss World. In 2016 due to police investigation of previous owner Marcela Krplová, Miss World decided to stopped down cooperation with Czech Miss.
|Year||Česká Miss World||Town||Notes||Placement||Special Awards|
|2011||Denisa Domanská||Kyjov||Miss Tourism Queen CR 2011||Unplaced||
|2013||Lucie Kovandová||Dolní Kounice||Miss Vyškov Open 2011||Unplaced||
|2014||Tereza Skoumalová||Ostrava||Miss Billiard ČR 2012
|2015||Andrea Kalousová||Jablonné nad Orlicí||-||Unplaced|
Česká Miss Earth
From 2002 to 2004, the Czech Republic's entrant to Miss Earth was chosen by casting. From 2005 to 2009, after Michaela Maláčová established Czech Miss, the runner-up of the pageant competed at the Miss Earth pageant. Since 2010, Czech Miss has selected three winners, where the third winner is awarded the title of Czech Miss Earth and goes on to represent the Czech Republic in the Miss Earth pageant.
|Year||Česká Miss Earth||Town||Notes||Placement||Special Awards|
|2005||Zuzana Štěpanovská||Jihlava||Miss Vysočiny 2001
|2006||Petra Soukupová||Prague||-||Top 8|
|2007||Eva Čerešňáková||Prague||-||Top 16|
|2008||Hana Svobodová||Zadní Zhořec||-||Top 16|
|2009||Tereza Budková||Sezimovo Ústí||-||Unplaced||
|2011||Šárka Cojocarová||Svobodné Heřmanice||Miss Dream Girl of the World 2008||Unplaced||
|2012||Tereza Fajksová||Ivančice||First Miss Earth from Czech Republic||Miss Earth 2012||
|2013||Monika Leová||Choceň||First Vietnamese-Czech Miss||Unplaced|
|2015||Karolína Mališová||Otice||-||Top 16||
|2017||Iva Uchytilová||Hlinsko||-||Top 8|
Česká Miss Supranational
From 2009 to 2015, the Czech Republic's entrant to Miss Supranational was chosen by another franchise holder. Since 2016, Czech Miss has selected the Miss Supranational Czech Republic, where the fourth placer is awarded the title of Czech Miss Supranational. Began in 2017 the third placer goes to Miss Supranational pageant.
|Year||Česká Miss Supranational||Town||Notes||Placement||Special Awards|
- Miss Universe
- Miss World
- Miss Earth
- Muž Roku
- Czech Miss 2018
- Czech Republic at major beauty pageants
- Thakur, Monami (1 April 2012). "Tereza Chlebovska Crowned Czech Miss 2012". International Business Times. Retrieved 1 April 2012.
- "Rival contests will end war and will cooperate". Novinky.cz. Prague. May 4, 2010. Retrieved 2010-09-29.
- Ulmanova, Lucie (19 March 2011). "Českou Miss 2011 je osmnáctiletá blondýnka Jitka Nováčková". Týden.cz. Retrieved 1 April 2012.
- "Českou Miss 2011 se stala Jitka Nováčková z Budějovic". Aktuálně.cz. 19 March 2011. Retrieved 1 April 2012.
- A., Carrie (28 November 2012). "Miss Earth 2012 Winner – Miss Czech Republic Tereza Fajksova wins title in Philippines". UK Today. Retrieved 28 January 2018.
- Adina, Armin (25 November 2012). "Czech wins Miss Earth 2012 title; German-Filipino model is Ms Earth 'Air'". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 28 January 2018.
- News, Blesk (11 March 2013). "Česká Miss Earth Tereza Fajksová: Jak mi titul od Blesku změnil život / Czech Miss Earth Tereza Fajks: How did the title from the Lightning change my life". Blesk.cz. Retrieved 28 January 2018.
- Mchitarjan, Karen (8 June 2017). "České Miss odebrali licenci na Miss World. Soutěž se rozpadá na kusy". expres.cz. Retrieved 8 June 2017.