Czech Republic national bandy team
Bohemia, then a part of Austria-Hungary, was in its own right an early member of the Ligue International de Hockey sur Glace, which administrated ice hockey and bandy in the years before the First World War. Austria-Hungary national bandy team participated in the 1913 European Bandy Championships.
On 6 January 2014 the Czech Republic participated in a four nation tournament in Davos, a centenary celebration of the European Championship of 1913. The other teams were the Netherlands, Hungary, and Germany.
- IIHF and Paris International Ice Hockey Federation. Retrieved on 2010-02-18
- "Unofficial European Championships 2013/14". Bandysidan. Retrieved February 12, 2014.
- "Internationellt Stor glädje i Davos" (in Swedish). Idrottonline. January 7, 2014. Retrieved February 13, 2014.
- Photo from the tournament of the Czech and Dutch teams
- Turnaj v RINK BANDY v Nymburce
|This article about sports in Hungary is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a bandy team is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|