1941–42 Národní liga
|Relegated||FC Viktoria Plzeň Polaban Nymburk|
|Top goalscorer||Josef Bican (45 goals)|
The 1941–42 Národní liga (English: National league) was the third season of the Národní liga, the first tier of league football in the Nazi Germany-annexed Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia which had been part of Czechoslovakia until March 1939.
Czech clubs in what was now the German-annexed Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia continued their own league which was variously referred to as the Národní liga (English: National league), Bohemia/Moravia championship or Česko-moravská liga (English: Bohemian-Moravian league) while ethnic-German clubs played in the German Gauliga Sudetenland.
In the Slovak Republic an independent Slovak league, the Slovenská liga, had been established in 1939 and played out its own championship which was won by ŠK Bratislava in the 1941–42 season. A national Czechoslovak championship was not played between 1939 and 1945.
|5||FC Bohemians Praha||22||9||4||9||74||69||22|
|10||SK Olomouc ASO||22||8||3||11||52||63||19|
|11||FC Viktoria Plzeň||22||7||4||11||43||56||18|
- "Czechoslovakia - List of Champions". Rsssf.com. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- Jeřábek, Luboš (2007). Český a československý fotbal - lexikon osobností a klubů (in Czech). Prague, Czech Republic: Grada Publishing. p. 231. ISBN 978-80-247-1656-5.
- "Czech Republic - List of Champions". Rsssf.com. Archived from the original on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- "Czechoslovakia / Czech Republic - List of League Tables". Rsssf.com. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- "Slovakia - List of Champions". Rsssf.com. Retrieved 27 January 2016.