Czechoslovakia at the 1960 Summer Olympics
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Czechoslovakia at the|
1960 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Czechoslovak Olympic Committee|
|Competitors||116 (99 men, 17 women) in 13 sports|
|Flag bearer||Jiří Kormaník (wrestling)|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
|Other related appearances|
| Bohemia (1900–1912)|
Czech Republic (1994–)
Six male cyclist represented Czechoslovakia in 1960.
- Men's double sculls – 1st place ( gold medal)
- Men's coxless four – 4th place
- Men's eight – 3rd place ( bronze medal)
- Bohumil Janoušek
- Jan Jindra
- Jiří Lundák
- Stanislav Lusk
- Václav Pavkovič
- Luděk Pojezný
- Jan Švéda
- Josef Věntus
- Miroslav Koníček
Nine shooters represented Czechoslovakia in 1960.
- "Czechoslovakia at the 1960 Rome Summer Games". sports-reference.com. Retrieved 6 August 2014.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Czechoslovakia Rowing at the 1960 Roma Summer Games". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 23 February 2018.
- Official Olympic Reports
- International Olympic Committee results database
- Czech olympic report (in Czech)
|This 1960 Summer Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|