(Redirected from D'Israeli)
|Look up Disraeli in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Benjamin Disraeli (1804–1881) was a British politician and writer who twice served as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
Disraeli or D'Israeli may also refer to:
- Disraeli (play), a 1911 play by Louis N. Parker
- Disraeli (1916 film), a silent film by Charles Calvert
- Disraeli (1921 film), a silent film starring George Arliss
- Disraeli (1929 film), a film starring George Arliss
- Disraeli (TV serial), a 1978 British miniseries
- Disraeli, Quebec (city)
- Disraeli, Quebec (parish)
- Disraeli Glacier, in Nunavut, Canada
People with the name
- Benjamin D'Israeli (merchant) (1730–1816), British financier and merchant
- Coningsby Disraeli (1867–1936), British politician
- D'Israeli (cartoonist), British cartoonist, pseudonym of Matt Brooker
- Isaac D'Israeli (1766–1848), British writer, scholar and man of letters; father of Benjamin Disraeli
- Mary Anne Disraeli (1792–1872), British peeress, wife of Benjamin Disraeli
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Disraeli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.